Friday, August 31, 2007

Generation "Why?"

Friends,


Who says there aren't great leaders in the next generation? You can't make this stuff up! Check out this emerging leader.


Now that's funny. Makes me want to up my investment in map reading for my employees. I had no idea this was such a big problem! Thanks to Ms. South Carolina for pointing it out and keeping us "U.S. Americans" on track!


"I am Miss Teen South Carolina...and I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader!"


Now before we get too critical...let's all examine how we stack up:

How do you perform under pressure?

What kind of public speaking and media training have you allocated for yourself and your leaders?

Are you listening when people ask you questions?

Are you maintaining a broad, balanced, diverse base of situational awareness...to include topics like geography and public education?

Keep laughing and have a great day!



Hooah!

No comments: