Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time for an Adventure


Friends,

I'm off for an adventure. I leave tonight with my two brothers to the wonderful vacation HOT SPOT of...Vietnam. Yes, that is beautiful downtown Ho Chi Minh City above! We'll land there after what I am sure will be an exhausting 24 hours of flying.

What does this have to do with the business of leaders? Not much. Except I am asking myself more and more this question: What would I do if I wasn't afraid? Going to Ho Chi Minh City is on that list!

We're going to walk the battlefield where my Dad fought with his artillery unit. I'm sure it will be a great feeling to walk with my brothers on that hallowed ground, remembering my Dad, and learning about all that he experienced during his time in combat.

I can't wait to get there. And I can't wait to share this adventure with my friends. I'll let you know how it goes! Hooah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog dear i have really learn a lot from this blog thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi
YOur bolg is very nice. I have really learnt a lot from this blog thanks