Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Seasons Greetings!


Friends --
Seasons greetings to all of you. Please allow me to use this forum to wish each of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a blessed and prosperous New Year!

I am mindful during this time of year that there are many who cannot or will not celebrate as they might wish. Many of our military are deployed and separated from those they love. Many others are hurting from illness or problems at home or work.

This is the time of year to look backward and celebrate, look forward and be hopeful, and to count our many blessings. I hope that when you do, you can see the glass as half full (or more!)and that you can join me in looking forward to great things in 2009!

I wish for two things from you. First, a selfish request. Would you tell someone (or ten people) about Leader Business. The more people that can join in this leadership journey -- the better. The challenges we see in our world -- economically, politically, personally -- can be overcome with regular doses of leadership! That's where we come in. If you are not receiving LB updates by email, add your address to our list. Use the topics in this blog as an opportunity to discuss issues with your own team at work. Write me and let me know what you'd like to hear more about or what is happening in your respective leadership endeavors.

Secondly, I hope that you can find time to keep our deployed military in your thoughts and prayers. Pray for their families, for their safety during deployments around the world, and pray for peace!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I wish great things for all of you during this special time of the year!

No comments: