Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rehabilitation


Yep...that's me. Well, not exactly in a cast but I do have a brace on my leg following arthroscopic knee surgery on Friday. So now it's time for some recovery and rehabilitation. I need to spend a few days resting and then gradually start back on the road to full strength.

And since I can only watch so much football (I thought I'd never say that!), I need to have some other goals for this six days of sitting around with my leg elevated. Since some of them involve Leader Business, I thought I'd share them with you here:

-- I have started work on Leader Business -- the book! Our goal is to be done by late spring!

-- I'm trying to strengthen my network of connections through LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. If we are not connected there, would you be my "virtual" friend?

-- I'd like to increase my subscriber base for this blog. For those who already subscribe, you have my sincere appreciation. Would you take a minute and tell me what you like and don't like about my writing? I have the time for some introspection! And could I ask you to share this blog with your friends and ask them to subscribe? I would love to extend the dialogue that we have on these pages to other like-minded leaders!

Thanks to all of you who give me your time when you read these posts. I do not take it for granted and try not to abuse this privelege. And if you have a few minutes and want to drop me a note, I will get right back to you. At least for the next few days of recovery, I've got nothing else to do! That's Leader Business!


Image courtesy of www.arthursclipart.org

No comments: